Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"My" First Digital Scrapbook page



In showing Bethany how to use photoshop for her new found love of digital scrapbooking, this was the page that I showed her how to do some of the basics. I said to myself..."Self...what the heck if she can put her first page on her blog then I might as well". I think is spent about 15 minutes total on this so it's not really that great but anyway here it is...enjoy.



This is the second one that I did for the same reason. Hopefully what I did helped Bethay with her pages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Girls' Mom said...

You are awesome, under your direction I have begun to master the power of photoshop and am loving it. Thanks for the private lessons. xoxoxo

Brian and Lorna said...

Great scrapbook pages! Who knew that the talents of artist and graphic designer could be put to such use......I mean, those are awesome first pages - mine on the other hand would probably look like a tornado of ribbons and glitter. hahah! amazing!