Thursday, July 24, 2008

Take a minute to reminisce...

I want to play too...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

craftier little devils said...

We had so much fun when you guys came up to hang out with us- kanga trying to eat the girls, going to the petting zoo and the carosel. We like hanging out with you guys! And I love your new car.

The Girls' Mom said...

Your thoughts were so sweet I don't know if I can top them..lets see. Watching fireworks over Provo, dating you, our valentine ride to and from SLC in your little car- when I knew your were the one for me, our favorite rest area, all the love notes you used to leave for me, the ways your try to surprise me, our romantic dinner at 'The Roof',our favorite spot in the celestial room (that they took away!) holding hands. That should give you a few good memories for the day

Baden and Emily said...

How about the first New Years you spent with our fam. We played games and pretended we were sloshed from drinking sparkling cider....More recent is you saving Parker from choking to death on a goldfish cracker...thanks again!Mowing your lawn in slacks...keeping your cool in difficult situations. We can't wait to move closer and make more memories