Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here Goes...Nothing



5 things I was doing 10 years ago....

1 Getting ready to marry the love of my life.
2 Working for a food broker named Vetri-Iker & Associates.
3 Paying way too much for tires on my CRX.
4 Driving from Salt Lake to Provo almost every night to see Bethany.
5 Going to Massage School

5 things on my to-do list today....
1 Clean the house so when we get back from our trip it will be clean.
2 Pay Bills with Bethany (over the phone because she is in Washington).
3 As always...WORK.
4 Laundry so that I have enough clothes for our trip.
5 Tell my kids & Bethany how very much I love them.

5 snacks I enjoy.....
1 Cheesecake
2 Cinnamon Rolls
3 Snickers Bars & Dark Chocolate
4 Homemade Chocolate Chocolate Cake
5 Bethany! Tee Hee Hee

5 places I have lived

1 Taylorsville Ut.
2 Memphis Tn.
3 Little Rock Ar.
4 Paragould Ar. (Almost Missouri)
5 Tooele Ut. (Currently)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire....
1 Never work again.
2 Garden and putter around the house
3 Design/Build Bethany her dream house
4 Give to charity
5 Move all of Bethany's family closer to her.

5 bad habits....
1 Slurping the milk out of my spoon when I eat cereal (Bethany hates this)
2 Eating when I get emotional
3 Drinking Coke
4 Playing video games until 2:00 in the morning (not all the time)
5 Not Listening

5 jobs I've had
1 Receptionist at my dad's hair salon
2 Professional shirt folder
3 Working for a telemarketing company
4 Massage Therapist.
5 Graphic Designer (Current)

What people might not know about me
1 I really love too cook.
2 I worked as a massage therapist for about 1 1/2 years.
3 I went to Arkansas on my mission.

3 comments:

The Girls' Mom said...

I'm glad that you finally updated your blog. I had forgotten that you used to fold shirts. I love the spring/summer it always reminds me of being engaged and stay up all hours and all the crazy things we did back then. We have had lots of fun. Ill have to remember the next time I want to get you a treat that I have to do is show up but I'm sure some fancy wrapping wouldnt hurt either ;) Love you, can't wait till you are hear.

The Girls' Mom said...

Oh yea! I can see 'Cookie' He looks great you did a good job. Do you like how he turned out?

Garin Cruz said...

Yes, I do like how he turned out. I does make me want to do more illustrating I can use the practice. It took me literally all day long to do that illustration, so I think more practice (hint hint, a mac at home) would help. I did enjoy drawing him though. I can't wait to see you it has been a long week without you. The house has seemed so very empty, especially when I come home from work. I love you and I will see you in a few days.